Tuesday, December 23, 2014

K-POP MANIA!!!!!!!!!



Ok....I have been really exploring my inner K-POP side as of late!!!!! I was always hip to the legendary Girl's Generation who are the best selling female group in the world but now I have broadened my horizons a little and found new acts that I like a lot. Here is one of my best pics from the K-POP genre.

Shinee
 

I like this group a lot!!! I was actually listening to them this morning. They are starting to be my favorite male group because of their harmonies and upbeat songs.

Here is some of their better ones.

Lucifier

 Aye Yo


These are two of my favs!!!!!! They remind me of some of the R&B groups that I like to listen to sometime.
 
 
This is just one of the groups I am currently listening to on a daily basis. I will be showing you more groups and solo artists as I find them.
 
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment