Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sheding the Past..............Last Post of 2014!!!!!!



It is interesting when you grow up because you are constantly changing. I am changing and evolving everyday and it's a good thing in my opinion. I mean it's a good thing in many ways but sometimes people can mistake growth for change and I've never seemed to understand this concept. Just because I may do something a little differently then I used to doesn't mean I am changing. I am growing!!!!!! I mean like is all about change and growth anyway so why is there this negative connotation towards these concepts?????

It is important for all of us to move on from certain situations that could have been causing us harm. Getting rid of that person or people that bring you down and realizing who is actually there for you in the end. Too much of anything is never a good thing. So I will take tonight to reflect on the things this year that has affected me in a negative way and try to change them.

I suggest you do the same :-)

Sheding the past is not necessarily a bad thing it could actually do someone a world of good.

Listening to- Girl's Day- Femal President

Check them out if you're in to K-POP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment