Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Progression.......Moving Forward and NOT looking back

 
 
You never know how inspiration can come from an unlikely place. Some time ago I was in a cab talking to the driver and he expressed that in America you can truly work for what you want vs his country where you could not. He expressed how in his country he was not able to be able to afford to live in his country becasue of the crime rate and things of that nature. He then went on to express how he was able to work here and progress. He came here with just the clothes on his back and nothing else and now he had him own apartment and car. He was working two jobs and said he didn't have a problem with it because of the progress he was making.

That truly inspired me to start grinding the way that I currently am so I can put myself in a position to succeed as well. I realized I was just existing instead of actually living life and more importantly wasting a lot of time doing things that had nothing to do with progression at all. This conversation with the driver made me understand that I need to do more. In America we have so many luxuries that we feel they are just supposed to be here. They aren't!!!!! If you can do more why aren't you........2015 The year of progression.
 
 
Listening to- 2NE1- Clap Your Hands
 
 
 
The second best girl group behind Girls' Generation (In my opinion) 


No comments:

Post a Comment